University of Lethbridge-
One of Canada’s top-ranked universities and leading research institutions, the University of Lethbridge is a community of inspiring lights united by one common purpose — you. Your education. Your future. And the limitless ability you have to make an important difference in the world.
Why U Lethbridge:
- Some of the world’s best and most accomplished researchers are YOUR TEACHERS, like renowned scientist and one of the founders of behavioural neuroscience, Dr. Robert Sutherland (who is the Chair of uLethbridge’s Canadian Centre for Behavioural Neuroscience).
- Our digital audio arts major,the most comprehensive degree program of its kind in Western Canada, combines academic courses and a classical music base with experiences in audio engineering, music production and the sonic arts.
- The addictions counselling program is the only baccalaureate program of its kind in Canada.
- Dhillon School of Business students graduate with a competitive advantage. Through the Student Professional Development Program, offered on both the Calgary and Lethbridge campuses, students take part in workshops, industry networking events, academic competitions and student clubs which provide incredible opportunities for personal and professional development.
- The Arts & Science co-op program offers work experiences for EVERY major at both the undergraduate (CAFCE accredited) and graduate levels. uLethbridge is the only university in Alberta to do this!
- Health sciences program sets graduates up for employment! You understand the theory behind the work you are doing and know how to apply it in practice.
- uLethbridge is home to leading research centres and institutes that bring researchers together from across disciplines to address issues that affect our world and beyond.