Northern Alberta Institute of Technology-
NAIT’s hands-on, technology-based education and applied research are essential to the productivity and prosperity of Alberta. Graduates have the knowledge and skills employers want. They leave NAIT confident, prepared and in demand.
Since its founding over 50 years ago, NAIT has consistently evolved to meet the needs of students and industry in a province that’s the engine of Canada’s economy.
From the first class of 29 communication electrician apprentices in 1962, to today’s current enrolment of 40,000 students and apprentices, NAIT continues to the meet Alberta’s needs – for today and the future.
- 89% employment rate within 9 months of graduating from full-time programs
- 97% of graduates would recommend NAIT
- 94% of graduates satisfied with their overall educational experience
- 98% employer satisfaction
- 1,900 international students from 88 countries enrolled in credit programs
- More than 200,000 alumni from 95 countries
- History of providing training to corporate clients from 60 countries
- More than 80 credit programs leading to degrees, applied degrees, diplomas and certificates
- 79 research projects, 99% partnered with industry
- 64 industry partners
As a leading polytechnic and one of Canada’s largest apprenticeship trainers, NAIT is a great place to learn. We have 4 campuses — 3 in Edmonton and 1 in Spruce Grove — serving more than 40,000 students from across Canada and around the world.
With state-of-the-art facilities, multiple amenities and services, and public transit access to our Edmonton-based campuses, we have everything you need to make your time at NAIT a great one.